Eclisse Pocket Door System – Classic Double
From £510.00 incl. VAT
Imagine opening up and closing off different areas of your layout in an instant, with doors that are there when you need them, and slide into a pocket in the wall when you don’t. And because the doors slide into a pocket in the wall, the doors themselves do not take up valuable space in the room when they are open.
The Eclisse double sliding pocket door system can also be installed against an existing masonry wall by simply creating a false stud wall alongside the existing masonry one. All you need to do is to construct the frame in exactly the same way, still applying plasterboard to both sides of the frame for strength. By doing this you will only be adding 100mm thickness to the existing wall. This is nothing compared to the space you will save by installing pocket doors instead of traditional hinged doors!
Assembly and Installation Instructions: Double
- Not sure which size you need? Have a look at this SIZE CHART & TECHNICAL SPEC.
- What is FINISHED WALL THICKNESS? Click here for diagram.
- Using other stud work sizes? See our chart here.
- Require a non-standard size? Call our friendly Customer Services Team on 02081 311 445 for a quote.
- Order online before 11am on a weekday for a next working day delivery for UK mainland.
- FREE delivery to UK mainland for this frame and jamb and any accessories or door furniture that is included in the same order. For delivery to islands, Highlands, N Ireland and ROI please contact us.
*Please Note – Doors are not included with this kit*