ECLISSE Pocket Door System – Classic Double Wiring-Ready
Imagine opening up and closing off different areas of your layout in an instant, with doors that are there when you need them, and slide into a pocket in the wall when you don’t. And because the doors slide into a pocket in the wall, the doors themselves do not take up valuable space in the room when they are open.
The ECLISSE double WIRING-READY sliding pocket door system …
- is quick and easy to install
- comes in a huge range of kit sizes to fit 10 UK standard door sizes. The door is not supplied to allow you choose a style of door to match others in your property or even use an existing door.
- comes with the addition of a wiring channel allowing sockets, thermostats, light switches and lights to be fixed on the wall covering the pocket.
- can be used with wood or metal stud work
- can also be installed against an existing masonry wall by simply creating a false stud wall alongside the existing masonry one. All you need to do is to construct the frame in exactly the same way, still applying plasterboard to both sides of the frame for strength. By doing this you will only be adding 100mm thickness to the existing wall. This is nothing compared to the space you will save by installing pocket doors instead of traditional hinged doors!
- Doors, plasterboard and final architrave not included.
For more information or if you have any queries? Contact our friendly customer service team on 07957 855440.
- Lead-time from placing an order is 4-5 weeks.
- Not sure which size you need? Have a look at this SIZE CHART & TECHNICAL SPEC. Still have questions? Call our friendly Customer Services Team on 07957 855440.
Please Call 07957 855440 For a Quote