ECLISSE Classic Fire-Rated Pocket Door Kit – Single
From £682.80 incl. VAT
There are three main advantages of using this special wood rather than a cheaper right angled plasterboard profile used in other fire-rated pocket door systems:
- The projecting corners at the pocket entrance and door post are in wood and not plasterboard and so not easily chipped; they keep their looks over time.
- They allow for a wider passage size for the size of the door as the door does not need to protrude into the pocket as much as it would with a plasterboard system.
- The finished wall thickness is still a standard 100 mm, using 12.5 mm standard fire board.
- Not sure which size you need? Have a look at this SIZE CHART & TECHNICAL SPEC. Still have questions? Call our friendly Customer Services Team on 07957 855440.
- Need a non standard size? Call for a quote.
- Order online before 11am on a weekday for a next working day delivery to UK mainland. For delivery to islands, Highlands, N Ireland and ROI please contact us.
- FREE delivery to UK mainland for this frame and jamb when ordered online. For delivery to islands, Highlands, N Ireland and ROI please contact us.
- FREE delivery to UK mainland for accessories and door furniture when ordered at the same time as this product.